“There will always be someone who will question your worth. Don’t let it be you.”
The past couple months have been a war inside my head; constant shooting of bullets for questions like, “Am I worthy of love?” “Am I enough?” “Why am I a terrible person, causing so much pain to those I love yet can’t stop?”
It is so easy to fall into this vicious cycle of thoughts, and oh so difficult to pull yourself out. I have been struggling immensely with questioning my worth, my value, my purpose on this planet. Whether or not I matter, make a difference, have an impact. The beautiful thing about life is that each and every day is a new day to wake up and begin again. To give yourself the
much-deserved love that you give everyone else. So next time you look in the mirror, repeat these to yourself. Next time you see someone struggling, tell them these words of encouragement. Keep repeating them, keep spreading them to others.
- You are loved, inside and out.
- Your dog’s eyes light up when they see you because you are one hell of an incredible person and mean the world to them
- Your 8-year-old self would probably think you’re pretty damn cool
- No one’s path is going to be perfectly linear. We all struggle, we’re all human. Our imperfections and flaws are what make us interesting.
- The sun continues to rise each and every morning, no matter how cloudy it gets at night. You can do the same.
Keep going, never stop fighting.